Last Updated on
HOW FELT LAST WEEK WENT OUT OF 10
Ben – 6
Rich – 8
- We have 11 new slack members and we welcome UC, Sean, Dustin, Gabe, Michael, Fabian, Olly & Mel (our 3rd lady)
- That totals 55 (up from 43 last week) members in our slack room and it’s free to join for the first 100 – subscribe here
Rich (sorry for my mic quality in this episode)
– Been writing the book and reaching out to some really interesting people like Jeremy who did the Daily Cafe Hustlin vid who is intro-ing me to someone who’s doing a laptop stand on Kickstarter
– Have had a couple of pre orders at the pre launch price of $29 and feeling good and I have to ship by the 29th – deadlines give great focus.
– The magic will happen with paid ads though and the full price of $49 to accommodate them.
– Have managed to setup a new site in my wordpress multisite on a subdomain so that’s a WIN (thanks to 2 hours of free tech support by Ben).
– I’ve gotten more data and I’m nearly ready to start working on the product.
– I’ve started reaching out to influencers to see if they would be open to reading it before I launch. I’ve been getting favorable responses so far. It feels good.
– The validation course will likely be $20-40 that will be used for lead gen into a much larger and higher value product
NEXT WEEK IN 30 SECONDS
Rich – shipping the book on fixing your posture and will test setting up ad campaigns
Ben – exploring using the product framework to validate a product in the health & fitness niche