Last Updated on
HOW FELT LAST WEEK WENT
Rich – 6
Ben – 5
- 3 new 5-stars itunes reviews, bam!
- We have 6 new slack members and we welcome Anthony, Aaron, Ryan, Larry, Nicola from clicksandleads.com (who left an awesome review), Mike
- Now up to 82 members in our slack room and it’s free to join for the first 100
- Visa problems = problems focusing, zero productivity
- Going to try sending an email to conjure up some sales with WP Motion I’ve talked about this many episodes ago, though I’m finally getting around to this now. Wrote the email, setup the site. Going to run a 48 hour promo and send 1752 emails. Results to follow next week.
- Got the BSD website setup & ready for selling courseware using lifterlms.com, starting building the course outline
- Just been working on my marketing agency biz with local biz partner, not done anything more on product funnel, building out authority site or building / emailing my list. I know what I need to do, just not had the time
- Had interesting meeting with a local social enterprise called Extremis Technology who manufacture emergency shelters for the disaster relief market and have an campaign on the UK equity crowdfunding site Crowdcube which I’ve invested in.
- Been looking into business multiples as been reading the Millionaire Fastlane and listened to a great episode of Web Agency Podcast where Mat interviews Josh Denning and they were talking about buying up multiple agencies and selling to a public company at far higher multiples. (Mat was on the show back on episode 13) – Has made me realize that the best strategy for me to get to $100k/m may be to build a SWAS style business to $5k/m and flip it for 2-3x profit and get a $50k-100k payday to then invest in the next biz.
NEXT WEEK IN 30 SECONDS
Ben – Funnel stuff & finish the damn book already. Maybe going to experiment with Amazon CreateSpace