Last Updated on
SCALE 1/10 HOW DID YOU FEEL THE LAST WEEK WENT – 00:55
Ben – 7 (+3) – been having a ton of ideas
Rich – 7 (+1) – feeling good
SHOUTOUTS SECTION – 01:54
- New slack members: Kevin & Daniel and been good discussion in leadgen channel about pros and cons of leadpages vs unbounce based on real world experience rather than blog posts written by affiliate marketers! And great chat about email templates in the sales channel.
- We’re now up to 29 members and it’s free to join for the first 100. Subscribe here.
UPDATE – 02:54
- Been doing a lot of coding this week, but not something that he can talk about publicly. Creating something for his own purposes, just as had with replyboss, but this one is a bit more powerful in terms of what it can do.
- Did a ton of keyword research in a few different markets
- Created a damage control mechanism for my client, and wrote video scripts for his landing page
- Finished some work for another client who he met in Bangkok [Rich – is that location independent? 😉 ]
- Been doing more value-based quoting for lead capture work. Discussion on how to price on value when the value to the business will accrue month on month, year on year.
- Doing local outreach based on reading about companies in local business press to set up meetings – need to figure out a better way of tracking and A/B testing sequences, salesloft cadence reporting just wasn’t good enough, going to re-look at toutapp who have just raised $15MM series B
- Finished off shopify SEO / lead capture project – going to be prospecting for more of these gigs. Chatted to Tristan at shopifyninjas.com who gave some cool advice
NEXT WEEK IN 30 SECONDS – 22:38
Ben – testing
Rich – more value based prospecting, may start pitching shopify SEO / lead capture on agency site, getting first customer for Accountant Engine setup for PPC, may try and reposition Funnel Engine to start going for 4 figure bigger wins again